Glector: Terms and Conditions
This website is controlled and operated by Glector Global Enterprises (P) Ltd.
No representation is made or implied that material in the site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Responsibility rests with the individual for compliance with local laws if access to this site is made from other locations. Glector makes no representation or warranty in respect of accuracy or lack of errors in the site. Glector takes no responsibility for direct, indirect or consequential loss from the use of the company’s sites:
All material on this site is the copyright of Glector Limited.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than as follows: 1. to read, view, print and download the material on these pages for personal, non-commercial use only; 2. to recopy for individual third parties for their personal information only, provided you acknowledge the source of the material and you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must also comply with them. No part of the site may be reproduced on, or transmitted to, or stored in, any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Glector Limited is dedicated to protecting your privacy when you visit or communicate with our site or personnel.
[Our Data Controller is SO Marketing for purposes of the Data Protection Act of 1998.]
To operate our website we collect or process certain data:
• Information regarding your visits to our website, the resources you used such as traffic data, location data, weblogs and any other communication data (these items include, but not limited to those specified).
• Forms that you fill out on our website which collect information about you regarding registration or purchases you make.
• Data collected from communications to us from you, for any reason.
We may gather information regarding your computer for our services. This collection of data is used for statistical analysis about our website for use by us.
This information shared will not identify who you are, but rather are mathematical data about our visitors and their use on our site. These data do not give out any personal details.
All computers can block cookies by activating and / or changing browser settings. There is a place to enable you to decline cookies under your computer’s operating system options menu. Please note, if you decline cookies this may mean you experience limited access to certain areas of our site.
Any information collected and stored regarding you is to enable us to offer better services to you. We may also use the data collected for the following:
• To offer you the information you asked for from our site, which will be directly related to our services or products.
• We may also send information on products we feel might interest you, as long as you have consented to such communications.
• Any commitments we make to you may require use of your information and will be used only to fulfil your request.
• We may use your information to explain any changes our website has undergone such as structural or service / product modifications.
• An existing customer may require contact regarding goods or services that were the subject of an earlier sale.
• We may use your data in order to give you information about unrelated goods or services you may find of interest. We may contact you about these services or goods if you consented to the contact.
• A new customer may be contacted by us if you have consented to such communication.
• If you do not wish communication from our website you will be given the opportunity to decline any such communication. We will not allow your information collected while you were on our site to be used by us if the consent is withheld.
• Whilst we do not share information that is going to identify you, we do, on occasion provide statistics about our site’s visitors.
It is possible that we may collect transfer data from you regarding locations outside of the European Economic Area. This information is used for storing and processing. It may be processed by staff outside the European Economic Area, by a company who works for us, or a supplier we have. You have agreed to this communication by processing and finalising your order.
Data you provide us with will be stored on secure servers. Any transaction details will be encrypted to provide your safety.
Transmission of data via the Internet is never completely secure, so a guarantee of data sent electronically or transmitted cannot be given. Information offered is therefore at your own risk. If given a password, or you have chosen to obtain a password to access a secure section, it is your responsibility to ensure this remains confidential.
If applicable, we may share your personal information with any group member. This will include subsidiaries or holding companies we may work with, as well as their subsidiaries if any.
Personal information may be shared with third parties:
• If we sell part or all of our business or assets we may share personal information with a third party.
• When legally requested, we may share your information.
• Fraud protection and in order to minimise credit risk may require the sharing of your information.
The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with rights to access any information we may collect and store about you. If you wish to have access to this information, it may be subject to a payment fee which will be used to cover our costs regarding the information you requested. If you wish to access these data, please use the contact details provided below.